It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a stack of elegant teacups
I used the new Black & White Designs DSP for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Copper Foil – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Black and White Designs DSP – Black/White zigzag print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Black and White Designs DSP – Grey/Black stars print – 1 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, layer onto Basic Black, 2 7/8 x 4 3/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Black and White Designs DSP – Black/White Striped, cut out 2 tea cups
- Basic Black – cut out one tea cup, use 1/8″ hole punch to add polka dots, add piece of basic white behind it
- Copper Foil – cut out 3 cut bases and 3 handles, add to each cup, cut thin strip and add to top of each cup
- Add cups to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
It’s Christmas in July!!! (Well…almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You’ll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs…including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We’ve paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Cup of Tea|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Black & White Designs DSP, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Teacup Dies, Champagne Rhinestones , 1/8″ Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!