Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I used a variety of things on this one…
Here’s the details…
- Tea Boutique Card (Parakeet Striped)
- Tahitian Tide – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Hues of Happiness – little flower print FOUR 1 1/2 x 1 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out 3 small detailed butterflies, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting (Sweetest Cherries) in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add yellow Glossy Dot to each butterfly to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin’ Up!’s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin’ cute results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Hues of Happiness DSP, Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes|
|Other:||Butterfly Builder Dies, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!