It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a bright and happy centerpiece…
I decided to use the flower colors as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- In Color DSP – Parakeet Party dotted – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower 3 times in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, layer, stamp leaves in Shaded Spruce, cut out, add behind flowers, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – 7/8 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting (Biggest Wish) in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Glossy Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin’ Up!’s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin’ cute results! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Uniquely Artistic, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Incolor DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party|
|Other:||Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!