And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use shades of blue on our card. Oh…those little SAB Hippos were just PERFECT!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Starry Sky – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to right side of card
- Brights DSP Paper Pack (Pacific Point dotted) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, layer onto Tahitian Tide – 2 5/8 x 4 3/8
- Starry Sky, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide – cut out largest banner from Stylish Shapes, add behind panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp hippo 3 times, color with reinker and aquapainter in Tahitian tide, Pacific Point and Starry Sky, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Tahitian Tide – 5/8 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 2 of the darker blue Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin’ Up!’s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin’ cute results! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Hippest Hippo (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Starry Sky, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Starry Sky, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide|
|Other:||Hippos Dies (SAB), Stylish Shapes Dies, Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!