Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
This one I had to go a little ‘out of the box’ to come up with an idea that I liked…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut out the diamond background (Organic Beauty dies), add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 3 3/4, stamp bottle in Pale Papaya, flowers in Sweet Sorbet and leaves in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sorbet – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out around greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin’ Up!’s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin’ cute results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Night of Navy, Sweet Sorbert|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Sweet Sorbet, Pale Papaya, Versamark|
|Other:||Organic Beauty Dies, Iridescent Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!