Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Whit e- 3 3/4 x 5, stamp dots in Polished Pink, arrows in Mango Melody and dotted line in Tahitian Tide, add to card front
- Mango Melody – 1 3/4 x 4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tahitian Tide – cut out small detailed butterfly, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Spread love and happiness by releasing some colorful creativity along with these fun butterflies! The new BEST BUTTERFLIES STAMP SET and coordinating BUILD A BUTTERFLY DIES will help you build a variety of butterflies in the colors and designs you want! Mix and match them with the fun fonts and greetings to send off a little cheer. Our BEST BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION has FOUR card designs and TWO mini projects for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Best Butterflies Bundle with the new Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper in this Collection for some fabulous results! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Best Butterflies, Good Feelings|
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Tahitian Tide|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Tahitian Tide|
|Other:||Butterfly Builder, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!