It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s adorable bird cookies
Aren’t they just so sweet!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abigail Rose DSP (grey leaf image) – 3 x 5 1/2, wrap piece of 7/8″ Natural Finish Ribbon around it, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake – cut out various circles, add to card front some using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp small bird in So Saffron and large bird in Smoky Slate, eyes in Memento Black, sign in stamped off Crumb Cake and full crumb cake and greeting in Memento Black, cut everything out, layer and ad to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – punch out beaks for birds, add to card front
- Add some Grey Classic Matte Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Spread love and happiness by releasing some colorful creativity along with these fun butterflies! The new BEST BUTTERFLIES STAMP SET and coordinating BUILD A BUTTERFLY DIES will help you build a variety of butterflies in the colors and designs you want! Mix and match them with the fun fonts and greetings to send off a little cheer. Our BEST BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION has FOUR card designs and TWO mini projects for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Best Butterflies Bundle with the new Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper in this Collection for some fabulous results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Abigail Rose DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Crumb Back|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, 7/8″ Natural Finish Ribbon, Classic Matte Dots Songbird Builder Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!