And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use shades of green on our card…I just couldn’t wait to use this set from the new July/December mini and the gorgeous SAB cards
Here’s the details…
- SAB Pool Party & Soft Seafoam Cards/Envelopes
- Basic Whit e- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, use one of the Split Card Texture Dies, then add to card front
- Basic White – stamp leaf image in Pear Pizzazz and then in Old Olive, cut out, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow – 1 1/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimenionals
- Tie bow in gold trim, add to banner
- Add some Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Spread love and happiness by releasing some colorful creativity along with these fun butterflies! The new BEST BUTTERFLIES STAMP SET and coordinating BUILD A BUTTERFLY DIES will help you build a variety of butterflies in the colors and designs you want! Mix and match them with the fun fonts and greetings to send off a little cheer. Our BEST BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION has FOUR card designs and TWO mini projects for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Best Butterflies Bundle with the new Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper in this Collection for some fabulous results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mossy Meadow, SAB Pool Party & Soft Seafoam Cards|
|Ink:||Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Versimark|
|Other:||Split Card Textures, Simply Elegant Trim, Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!