Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Awash in Beauty DSP – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Merry Merlot – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – 1 x 2 3/4, use die from Blooming Happiness to make edge, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 5/8 x 3, stamp greeting in Merry Merlot, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Spread love and happiness by releasing some colorful creativity along with these fun butterflies! The new BEST BUTTERFLIES STAMP SET and coordinating BUILD A BUTTERFLY DIES will help you build a variety of butterflies in the colors and designs you want! Mix and match them with the fun fonts and greetings to send off a little cheer. Our BEST BUTTERFLIES COLLECTION has FOUR card designs and TWO mini projects for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Best Butterflies Bundle with the new Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper in this Collection for some fabulous results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Polished Pink, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Merry Merlot, Awash in Beauty DSP|
|Other:||Blooming Happiness Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!