And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use shades of red on our card – I just LOVE the new Sweet Sorbet so went with that…
Here’s the details…
- Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes – Sweet Sorbet
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Gingham Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp full cherry two times and cherry with a bite out in Sweet Sorbet, add stems in Soft Suede and leaves in Parakeet Party, cut out
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 6, stamp SWEET in Sweet Sorbet and life is and with you in it in Memento black, add cherries as shown
- In Color DSP Paper Pack (Parakeet Party) – TWO pieces 1/2 x 6, add behind panel, add to card and trim excess
And now for our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, In Color DSP, Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet, Soft Suede, Parakeet Party|
|Other:||Gingham Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!