Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Aren’t these just happy colors? And what could be happier than Sweet Songbirds…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 7 x 8 1/2 folded
- Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide and Daffodil Delight – 1 each 2 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Basic white – 2 x 7 1/2, add to card front
- Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide and Daffodil Delight – punch out 1 from each color and then an extra wing from each color, stamp eyes in Memento Black, put birds together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp top of sign in stamped off Smoky Slate, words in Starry Sky and stick on Smoky Slate, cut out add to card front
- Add a couple of Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off.
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate, Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Starry Sky|
|Other:||Songbird Builder Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!