Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 Folded
- Polished Pink – 1 3/8 x 3 1/4, 1 3/8 x 2, 1 3/8 x 1 1/8, run through Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cute out the detailed Cottage Flower, add to card front
- Basic White- 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Polished Pink, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a small bow with Polished Pink Ribbon, add to flower
- Add some small Iridescent Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink|
|Other:||Cottage Flowers Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Polished Pink Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!