It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a wonderful bright and happy tablescape…
I used the colors as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 2 2/3 x 5, run through the Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large flower in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out; stamp leaf image 3 times in Smoky Slate, cut out, layer behind flower, add to card front
- Parakeet Party – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, but into slant on one side, add to card front using dimenionals
- Add some blue Glossy Dots to finish off!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate; BLENDS: Pool Party (B), Bermuda Bay (Lt), Parakeet Party (B), Granny Apple Green (Lt), So Saffron (B)|
|Other:||Cottage Flowers Dies, Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!