And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to pair one of the new In Colors with 2 of our regular colors…I decided to pair up Sweet Sorbet with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Hives Embossing Folder and layer onto Sweet Sorbet 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- In Color DSP – cut out largest banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp full flower image in Memento Black, color with Sweet Sorbet, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends, cut out. Stamp image again so you mostly just get the envelope, color stamp with Blends, cut out and add to full flower using dimensionals, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sorbet – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add small small Iridescent Pearls to center of Sorbet flower to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Full of Love|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; BLENDS: Sweet Sorbet, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Hives Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Iridescent Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!