Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the fun butterfly suite…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Starry Sky – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Butterfly Kissed DSP – multicolor butterfly print – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Butterfly Kissed DSP – parakeet diagonal stripe print – 1 1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Starry Sky, cut into banner on both side, Calypso Coral – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add behind greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp larger butterfly in Calpyso Coral, Fresh Freesia and Starry Sky, stamp smaller butter in Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party and Starry Sky, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add large and small green Fun Flowers Resin Shapes to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
It’s time for a cherry jubilee…Stampin’ Up! style, of course! Sweeten your crafting with the new SWEETEST CHERRIES STAMP SET and coordinating CHERRY BUILDER PUNCH! A variety of all-occasion greetings will top off your cherry-themed cards and projects! Our SWEETEST CHERRIES COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one a fun fold) and a darling decor gift project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sweetest Cherries Bundle with the new Tea Boutique Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crushed Curry, Starry Sky, Calypso Coral, Butterfly Kisses DSP|
|Ink:||Starry Sky, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party|
|Other:||Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!