And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use Orchid Oasis and Sweet Sorbet on our cards
Here’s the details…
- Orchid Oasis – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- In Color DSP – orchid flower print – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Sweet Sorbet – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, wrap 2 pieces of 1/8″ Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon around strip, add to card front
- Basic White- 3 x 3 1/4
- Basic White – stamp large bird and wings in Sweet Sorbet, stamp small bird and wings in Orchid Oasis, add eyes in Memento Black and stamp both sets of feet in Memento Black, stamp branch in Soft Suede and leaves in Pear Pizzazz; cut everything out and add to Basic White panel
- Punch out two beaks from Daffodil Delight, add to birds
- Stamp music notes in Sweet Sorbet and greeting in Orchid Oasis, add panel to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate life’s big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone’s face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, In Color DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||1/8″ Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!