Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abigail Rose DSP – (striped print) – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp rose in Early Espresso, color with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Blends, layer onto Basic White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Petal Pink – 3/4 x 2, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Genial Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate life’s big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone’s face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Abigail Rose DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Polished Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!