And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use the new Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party In Colors on our card…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- In Color DSP – (Tahitian Tide Dotted) – 1/2 x 3 1/2, cut into slant on one side, add to card front
- Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party – cut out large detailed Tropical Layers dies, add to card front
- Subtle Shimmer – cut out open leaf, add to card front
- Parakeet Party – 7/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a small bow in the Tahitian Tide 1/8″ Metallic Ribbon, add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We’ve paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Parakaeet Party, In Color Specialty DSP, Subtle Shimmer|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Iridescent Pearls, 1/8″ Tahitian Tide Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!