It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty cake…
I just love the flowers in the Hues of Happiness DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Hues of Happiness DSP – cut out one large dark pink flower, 2 medium roses and several leaves, layer together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Melon Mambo – 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut slant on one side
- Soft Seafoam – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, cut into banner, add Melon Mambo strip behind then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Glossy Dots
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We’ve paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Melon Mambo, Hues of Happiness DSP|
|Other:||Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!