And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new In Color. This was sort of tough since there are several that I like…
Here’s the details…
- Sweet Sorbet – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweet Sorbet – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Gingham Embossing Folder, sponge around edges in Sweet Sorbet, add to card front
- Heart & Home Doily – turn any one of the color over to the white side, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tea Boutique DSP – Sorbet with light flowers – 2 x 3 1/2, layer onto Basic White – 2 1/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Basic White- 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Sweet Sorbet, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp image in Sweet Sorbet, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple of white Classic Matte Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We’ve paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Sit Stay Relax (hostess)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Tea Boutique DSP|
|Other:||Heart & Home Doily, Gingham Embossing Folder, Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!