Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I went pretty traditional with Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Vellum – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Hive embossing folder, add to card front
- Tea Boutique DSP (yellow/white striped) – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Night of Navy and Basic White – cut out Fabulous frame. On white piece stamp large sunflower in Daffodil Delight and greeting in Night of Navy, add to Night of Navy frame, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some yellow Glossy Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We’ve paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Tea Boutique DSP, Vellum|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Fabulous Frames Dies, Hive Embossing Folder, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!