Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pale Papaya – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Calypso Coral – cut out frame, use marker to highlight the embossed sections
- Basic White – cut out frame again, use just the rectangular section, stamp splatter in Mint Macaron, add inside frame, add frame to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower in Basic Grey, Color with Pale Papaya and Mint Macaron Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya – 7/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Colors & Contour|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Mint Macaron; BLENDS: Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Fabulous Frames Dies, Scallops & Contours Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!