It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun pillow…
I decided to use the colors for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Tahitian Tide – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, ad to card front
- So Saffron – stamp bottle outline 3 times, punch out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tahitian Tide – punch out FOUR 1/2″ circles (retired), add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut angle on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Basic Black, Tahitian Tide|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Vintage Bottle punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired), White Embossing Powder, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!