And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use something from nature…I picked FLOWERS!
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Night of Navy – cut out largest Fabulous Frame, Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Splatters Folder, add behind frame, add to frame to card front
- Basic White – stamp large flower in Balmy Blue with Pacific Point center accent and Polished Pink with Melon Mambo center accent, stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Seafoam – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut out using stitched banner from Stylish Shapes dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polish Pink, Night of Navy, Soft Seafoam|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Fabulous Frames Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!