Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I couldn’t wait to use the new Sending Smiles with this…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abstract Beauty DSP – multicolor print – 3 3/4 x 5 and back side 1 1/4 x 5, add both to card front
- Basic White – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flowers in Blushing Bride, centers in Versmark and gold emboss and stem in Mint Macaron, cut out, add to card front using dimensional; stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride – 1/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Abstract Beauty DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Versamark|
|Other:||Sending Dies, Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!