Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Ombre Specialty Paper (blue) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Abstract Beauty DSP (blue/pink/gold print) – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Night of Navy and Marvelous Magenta, cut out with tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Double up piece of gold Simply Elegant Trim, tie into bow, add to tag
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Abstract Beauty DSP, Ombre Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Marvelous Magenta|
|Other:||Tailor Made Tags Dies, Simply Elegant Trim, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!