It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a modern metal wallhanging…
Here’s the details…
- Basic Grey – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All Together DSP (black/white dotted) – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Whit e- 3 1/3 x 4 3/4, stamp water shadow at top in Basic Grey, to the left in Memento Black and bottom right in Versamark and White Emboss
- Basic Black, Basic Grey, Silver Foil – punch out sailboats, add Basic Grey and Basic Black to card front, add silver using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 7/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The flower imagery in the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set is simple yet elegant! The beautiful line-art images are perfect for different coloring and stamping techniques. And the variety of greetings will convey your warm wishes. This Collection of SIX card tutorials pairs the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and the Blooming Happiness Dies with the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Plus, we’ve used SIX different simple coloring techniques on our SIX card tutorials so you can focus on the stamp set, the coloring techniques or a combination of both! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Let’s Set Sail|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, All Together DSP, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey, Versamark|
|Other:||Sailboard Builder Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!