And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new accessory from the annual catalog! I picked the Hues of Happiness DSP and Glossy Dots – LOVE the Glossy Dots!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic Whit e- 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Hues of Happiness DSP (multicolor print) – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Hues of Happiness DSP (red/yellow flower print) – cut out 3 large flowers in different colors, cut out 3 double leaves, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Early Espresso – 5/8 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss add to card front using dimensionals
- add some medium pink Glossy Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
“Cup of tea” is an expression that is used to describe something you like, something you are good at or something you enjoy doing. And we know stampers have GREAT taste! So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION of tutorials with their bright, fresh In-Colors and fun tea-theme images! We’ve paired the Cup of Tea Stamp Set and Teacups Dies with the Tea Boutique Designer Paper to create the perfect projects for your upcoming launch or catalog parties, or to make for yourself! Our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION has FOUR cards, ONE inventory project, and ONE gift project for a total of SIX tutorials that are overflowing with fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Hues of Happiness|
|Other:||Glossy Dots, White Embossing Power, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!