Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP Paper Pack (Daffodil print) – 2 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 1/2 x 3 – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into slant on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Ombre Specialty Paper – Blue – punch out main bird base and two (lighter) wings, and two (lighter) 1/8″ circle, punch out belly and peek in yellow, layer everything together, add to card front using diemensionals
- Stamp music notes twice in Daffodil Delight
- Add 2 yellow Glossy Dots to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
“Cup of tea” is an expression that is used to describe something you like, something you are good at or something you enjoy doing. And we know stampers have GREAT taste! So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION of tutorials with their bright, fresh In-Colors and fun tea-theme images! We’ve paired the Cup of Tea Stamp Set and Teacups Dies with the Tea Boutique Designer Paper to create the perfect projects for your upcoming launch or catalog parties, or to make for yourself! Our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION has FOUR cards, ONE inventory project, and ONE gift project for a total of SIX tutorials that are overflowing with fun! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Rainbow of Happiness, Sweet Songbird|
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Ombre Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Songbird Builder Punch, Glossy Dots, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!