It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a colorful print…I decided to do a slimline card front this…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 7 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – stamp largest leaf in Just Jade, cut out that and the largest detail leaf die, add to card front
- Shaded Spruce – 1/2 x 5 1/2, cut slants on both ends, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – cut out medium detailed leaf and keep the little pieces in there – add to card front
- Calypso Coral – stamp leaf in Calypso Coral, cut out, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Shaded Spruce, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Versamark|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!