Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Such a great sketch…
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- All Together DSP – THREE pieces 1 1/2 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest detailed Tropical Layers die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut angle on each end, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Blushing Bride Adhesive Backed Hexagons to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
“Cup of tea” is an expression that is used to describe something you like, something you are good at or something you enjoy doing. And we know stampers have GREAT taste! So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION of tutorials with their bright, fresh In-Colors and fun tea-theme images! We’ve paired the Cup of Tea Stamp Set and Teacups Dies with the Tea Boutique Designer Paper to create the perfect projects for your upcoming launch or catalog parties, or to make for yourself! Our CUP OF TEA COLLECTION has FOUR cards, ONE inventory project, and ONE gift project for a total of SIX tutorials that are overflowing with fun! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, All Together DSP|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!