Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 5, run through splatters embossing folder, add strips of Pacific Point 1/2 x 4 1/2, to each side, add to card front
- Cut out 3 different sizes of Stitched Triangles in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific point, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – cut out 3 small triangles, add to card fornt
- Basic White – stamp happy in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Let your inspiration “grow” with the greenhouse and plant images in the GARDEN GREENHOUSE STAMP SET and GREENHOUSE DIES and create the garden of your dreams! The large and detailed greenhouse images are generously sized to be the focal image on your cards and perfect for a nature lover! We’ve combined the GARDEN GREENHOUSE BUNDLE with the Bloom Where You are Planted Designer Paper for our three cards (one a fun fold!) and a special home decor project, perfect for your classes, included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Triangle Dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!