It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cute cookie centerpiece…
How sweet is that!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight DSP – 2 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Granny Apple Green DSP – 2 x 4 1/2, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – punch out 2 large daisies, layer, add to card front, add 3/4″ Daffodil Delight circle to flower
- Basic White – stamp watering can in Pumpkin Pie, seed packets in Granny Apple Green and flower cluster in Daffodil Delight, cut everything out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some green Genial Gems to flower centers to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Let your inspiration “grow” with the greenhouse and plant images in the GARDEN GREENHOUSE STAMP SET and GREENHOUSE DIES and create the garden of your dreams! The large and detailed greenhouse images are generously sized to be the focal image on your cards and perfect for a nature lover! We’ve combined the GARDEN GREENHOUSE BUNDLE with the Bloom Where You are Planted Designer Paper for our three cards (one a fun fold!) and a special home decor project, perfect for your classes, included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Rain Boots Dies, Daisy Punch, 3/4″ circle punch (retired), Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!