And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite retiring product. Okay…couldn’t pic just one
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Timeless Type Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Hand-Penned DSP – Floral print – 1 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front, green stripe print – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Hand-Penned DSP – Papaya dotted print – 2 x 2
- Basic White – cut out one of the Floral Square Dies, add to Papaya print, add to card front using dimensionals
- Misty Moonlight – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting (Sweet as a Peach) in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using diemsionals
- Add some Genial Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Let your inspiration “grow” with the greenhouse and plant images in the GARDEN GREENHOUSE STAMP SET and GREENHOUSE DIES and create the garden of your dreams! The large and detailed greenhouse images are generously sized to be the focal image on your cards and perfect for a nature lover! We’ve combined the GARDEN GREENHOUSE BUNDLE with the Bloom Where You are Planted Designer Paper for our three cards (one a fun fold!) and a special home decor project, perfect for your classes, included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Sweet as a Peach|
|Paper:||Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Hand-Penned DSP|
|Other:||Floral Squares Dies, Timeless Type EF, Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!