It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty canvas…
Oh that is just perfect for spring!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 x 5, run through the Stripes embossing folder, add strip of blue dotted dsp (You’re a Peach) 1/2 x 4 1/2 behind the panel, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp tallest image twice in Memento Black and smaller image in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out and add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 3/4 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add piece of Bumblebee Gingham ribbon, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple of Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Slimline cards are SO popular right now and SO easy to make! We’ve combined the elegant pencil drawings of HONEYBEE HOME STAMP SET and nature inspired HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES with the long shape of the 3-1/2 x 8-1/2 slimline cards for a special card-only collection! The expanded design area on these slimline cards allows for even more creativity when you invite the outdoors into your stamping studio using the HONEYBEE HOME BUNDLE and HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER! We have SIX slimline card tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Old Olive|
|Other:||Honeybee Blooms Dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!