And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an Easter favor. I like using our pre-made boxes for these…makes it nice and easy! The mini paper pumpkin boxes are such a nice size and perfect to give some a chocolate Easter Bunner!
Here’s the details…
- Put together a mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- Hand-Penned DSP – Papaya print 5 1/2 x 11, wrap around box and trim extra off flap
- Hand-Penned DSP – Mint striped print – 2 x 3 3/4, add to box top
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 – stamp duck in Memento Black, color with Blends, stamp grass in Just Jade, add to box top
- Mint Macaron – 1 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp HAPPY in Just Jade and Easter in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to box using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp chick in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out add to box using dimensionals
- Hand-Penned DSP – Blushing print – 3/4 x 1, purple print – 3/4 x 3/4, cut both into banner, add to box
- Add a couple of Adhesive Backed Jade Hexagons to finish off
- Stamp a piece of tissue paper using the chick in Daffodil Delight, crumple inside box, add bunny and some jelly beans
And now for our latest collection…
Slimline cards are SO popular right now and SO easy to make! We’ve combined the elegant pencil drawings of HONEYBEE HOME STAMP SET and nature inspired HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES with the long shape of the 3-1/2 x 8-1/2 slimline cards for a special card-only collection! The expanded design area on these slimline cards allows for even more creativity when you invite the outdoors into your stamping studio using the HONEYBEE HOME BUNDLE and HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER! We have SIX slimline card tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Easter Friends, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Hand-Penned DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Just Jade, BLENDS: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo (Lt)|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Hexagons, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!