Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I decided to use something from the annual catalog – before it might retire…
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – two pieces 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large flower in Calypso Coral, small flower in Bumblebee and leaves/stems in Just Jade, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bumblebee – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out around it, add to card front
- Add a couple of Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Slimline cards are SO popular right now and SO easy to make! We’ve combined the elegant pencil drawings of HONEYBEE HOME STAMP SET and nature inspired HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES with the long shape of the 3-1/2 x 8-1/2 slimline cards for a special card-only collection! The expanded design area on these slimline cards allows for even more creativity when you invite the outdoors into your stamping studio using the HONEYBEE HOME BUNDLE and HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER! We have SIX slimline card tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bumblebee, Sweet Symmetry DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Just Jade|
|Other:||Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!