Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Just Jade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Just Jade – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stitched Greenery die, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out the Scallops and Contour frame, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cinnamon Cider – 1/4 x 1 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp pot in Misty Moonlight and both leaves in Just Jade, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimesnionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Slimline cards are SO popular right now and SO easy to make! We’ve combined the elegant pencil drawings of HONEYBEE HOME STAMP SET and nature inspired HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES with the long shape of the 3-1/2 x 8-1/2 slimline cards for a special card-only collection! The expanded design area on these slimline cards allows for even more creativity when you invite the outdoors into your stamping studio using the HONEYBEE HOME BUNDLE and HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER! We have SIX slimline card tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cidert|
|Ink:||Misty Moonlight, Just Jade|
|Other:||Scallops & Contour Dies, Stitched Greenery, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!