It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s cute cupcakes…
Sweet and simple…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Stitched Greenery dies, add to card front
- Pansy Petals DSP (yellow print) – 1 x 3 1/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – punch out two medium flower, layer add to card front
- Granny Apple Green – cut out fern, add to card front
- Basic White and Poppy Parade – cut out large and small mushroom, cut off top of Poppy Parade, add to white mushrooms, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – cut out the 3 small flowers, add to card front
- Add red Holiday Rhinestones to two flowers
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Poppy Parade, cut out around it, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Slimline cards are SO popular right now and SO easy to make! We’ve combined the elegant pencil drawings of HONEYBEE HOME STAMP SET and nature inspired HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES with the long shape of the 3-1/2 x 8-1/2 slimline cards for a special card-only collection! The expanded design area on these slimline cards allows for even more creativity when you invite the outdoors into your stamping studio using the HONEYBEE HOME BUNDLE and HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER! We have SIX slimline card tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Iconic Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies, Medium Daisy Punch, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!