And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an Easter card…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- You’re a Peach DSP – from the blue prints, cut out FOUR each 1 1/8 x 1 1/8
- Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5, add the DSP squares, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 1 x 5 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp bunny in Memento Black, Color with Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Black/White Gingham ribbon – color a piece with Balmy Blue marker, tie into small bow, add to bunn
- Add some dark blue small Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up for our tutorial class is the versatile ARTFULLY LAYERED COLLECTION! The ARTFULLY LAYERED STAMP SET includes a combination of playful all-occasion greetings, along with some tropical greenery and plants. The coordinating TROPICAL LAYERS DIES add texture and interest so you can mix and match the shapes for collages and layers. The combination of the ARTFULLY LAYERED BUNDLE with the ARTFULLY COMPOSED Designer Paper evokes a tropical forest feel with a contemporary look to make your creations as simple or detailed as you chose! We have FOUR card tutorials and TWO cute favor box tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Balmy Blue Marker, BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!