It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty spring tablescape…
Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Pansy Petals DSP (green gingham) – 1 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White — cut out all the piece for the tulip flowers, color with Flirty Flamingo Blends, layer together
- Soft Succulent – cut out stems and leaves, layer with the the tulip flowers on the panel
- Tie Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer ribbon around panel and add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 1 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Polished Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up for our tutorial class is the versatile ARTFULLY LAYERED COLLECTION! The ARTFULLY LAYERED STAMP SET includes a combination of playful all-occasion greetings, along with some tropical greenery and plants. The coordinating TROPICAL LAYERS DIES add texture and interest so you can mix and match the shapes for collages and layers. The combination of the ARTFULLY LAYERED BUNDLE with the ARTFULLY COMPOSED Designer Paper evokes a tropical forest feel with a contemporary look to make your creations as simple or detailed as you chose! We have FOUR card tutorials and TWO cute favor box tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Succulent, Pansy Petals DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Tulip Dies, Polished Dots, Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!