And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card using just Black & White…
Just so you all know…Connie and I had NO IDEA our cards were sooooo similar! We have been known to do this occasionally! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 c 5
- All Together DSP – 3 x 5, cut on the diagonal, add to white
- Basic Black – 3 3/4 x 5, add white panel, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large image in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1 x 3 – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Black Classic Matte Dots to finish off
Love how elegant just black and white look!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up for our tutorial class is the versatile ARTFULLY LAYERED COLLECTION! The ARTFULLY LAYERED STAMP SET includes a combination of playful all-occasion greetings, along with some tropical greenery and plants. The coordinating TROPICAL LAYERS DIES add texture and interest so you can mix and match the shapes for collages and layers. The combination of the ARTFULLY LAYERED BUNDLE with the ARTFULLY COMPOSED Designer Paper evokes a tropical forest feel with a contemporary look to make your creations as simple or detailed as you chose! We have FOUR card tutorials and TWO cute favor box tutorials included in this Collection! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blessing of Home|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, All Together DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Flowers of Home Dies, Classic Matte Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!