Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, mask off approx 3/4″ diagonal section, stamp leaves in Pear Pizzazz, Garden Garden Green and Evening Evergreen, remove mask
- Layer onto Evening Evergreen – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic White – 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, layer onto piece of Gold Metallic Paper 3/4 x 4 3/4, lay on top of white/evergreen panel, trim edges and add to card front
- Add a couple of Brush Brass butterflies to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Evening Evergreen, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Evening Evergreen, Versamark|
|Other:||Brush Brass Butterflies, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!