It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun cake…
How sweet is that!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Abstract Beauty DSP (green ombre print) – 4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – cut out Scallop Contours Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp cactus in Mint Macaron, Just Jade and Shaded Spruce, stamp put in Crumb Cake with Soft Suede accent, flowers in Polished Pink with Melon Mambo accents, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Whit e- 1/2 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting in Polished Pink, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty DSP|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo|
|Other:||Scalloped Contour Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!