And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a green card (or St. Patrick’s Day card). I went with the green…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Just Jade – cut out large detailed leaf, add to card front
- Shaded Spruce – cut out medium detailed leaf, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out using the Label Me Fancy punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp dragonfly 2 times in Memento Black, color using Mint Macaron Blends, punch out, add Wink of Stella to wings, add to card front
- Add some green Genial Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Dragonfly Garden, Biggest Wish|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Dragonfly Punch, Label Me Fancy Punch, Genial Gems, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!