Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Time for FLOWERS!…
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Whit e- 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Pretty Flowers embossing folder, add to card front
- Flowering Fields DSP – mango/pumpkin print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – ink flower in Mango Melody and sponge on some Pumpkin Pie in the center, stamp 2, stamp leaves from small flower image 2 times in Evening Evergreen, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Evening Evergreen – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front
- Add some of the small yellow Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mango Melody, Evening Evergreen, Flowering Fields DSP|
|Ink:||Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Evening Evergreen, Versamark|
|Other:||Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Holiday Rhinestones, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!