Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
It is amazing how just a little gold really makes a card shine! Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pansy Petals DSP – Cut 3 stripes: 1/2 x 5, 3/4 x 5 and 1 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, stamp leaf image in Soft Succulent, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – cut out the three leave images – add to card front, cut out strip 1/4 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 5/8 x 3 1/8, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pansy Petals DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Soft Succulent, Versamark|
|Other:||Greenhouse Dies, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!