It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s some cute cookies…
Perfect for our new Waves of Inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pacific Point – 2 1/4 x 5, run through the splatter folder, sponge with Pacific Point ink, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1 1/4 x 5, run through the stripes folder, sponge with Night of Navy ink, add to card front
- Coastal Cabana – 1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 4 1/2, ink wave stamp in Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Night of Navy, stamp birds in Night of Navy, add panel to card front using Dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut out with the thin label, add piece of the Cabana foil – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Rhinestone Wave Jewels to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We know you have been waiting for our HELLO LADYBUG STAMP SET AND LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH COLLECTION! The stamp set includes adorable ladybug and flower images, as well as friendship-themed greetings. And we’ve expanded the use of the punch by designing some friends for our ladybug! The combination of the Hello Ladybug Collection with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper is full of colorful fun. We have three card tutorials (one a special fold) and a darling home decor or gift packaging project for children and adults alike! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Waves of Inspiration|
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Blue Foils|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Waves Dies, Rhinestone Wave Jewels, Stripes/Splatters Embossing Folders, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!