And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a monochromatic card with just one color and white – I went with Fresh Freesia!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Fresh Freesia – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Pansy Petals DSP – Freesia Gingham print – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, add Fresh Freesia ribbon around panel then add to card front
- Fresh Freesia – use solid Butterfly from the Butterflies and Flowers masks and add Fresh Freesia ink to create solid base, tap generously with the embossing buddy, now layer the detailed butterfly over and sponge Versamark, remove mask, add white embossing powder, heat emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Basic White – cut out the bottom layer of thanks and Fresh Freesia for the details thanks, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Polished Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Swim into a sea of creativity by using the seaside supplies in Stampin’ Up!’s early catalog release bundle, WAVES OF INSPIRATION STAMP SET AND WAVES DIES! We’ve combined the WAVES OF INSPIRATION BUNDLE with the Waves of the Ocean Designer Paper which features a poured paint marble look, marine-colored Blue Foils Paper and gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewel Embellishments! Our WAVES OF INSPIRATION CARD COLLECTION has SIX step-by-step card tutorials just waiting for you to use and be inspired! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Pansy Petals DSP|
|Ink:||Fresh Freesia, Versamark|
|Other:||Amazing Thanks Dies, Butterflies and Flowers Decorative Masks, Polished Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!