Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the Waves of Inspiration set…
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Waves of the Ocean DSP – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 5/8 x 4 1/8, ink wave in Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Night of Navy and stamp, layer onto Night of Navy – 2 3/4, x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pacific Point – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out with large label, add strip of silver foil – 1/4 x 3 1/4 then add to card front using dimensionals
- Blue Foil (silver) – cut out the two clouds, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out the 2 birds, add to card front
- Add some of the dark and medium blue Rhinestone Wave Jewels to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Swim into a sea of creativity by using the seaside supplies in Stampin’ Up!’s early catalog release bundle, WAVES OF INSPIRATION STAMP SET AND WAVES DIES! We’ve combined the WAVES OF INSPIRATION BUNDLE with the Waves of the Ocean Designer Paper which features a poured paint marble look, marine-colored Blue Foils Paper and gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewel Embellishments! Our WAVES OF INSPIRATION CARD COLLECTION has SIX step-by-step card tutorials just waiting for you to use and be inspired! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Waves of Inspiration|
|Paper:||Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Waves of the Ocean DSP, Blue Foils|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Versamark|
|Other:||Waves Dies, Rhinestone Wave Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!